Monday, January 23, 2012

BETRAYAL OF THE PLANET OF THE APES #4 COVER


Here's my cover variant to the final issue of Betrayal Of The Planet of the Apes, coloured by series colourist Jordie Bellaire. I took this alternate cover gig as well, Gabe Hardman was kind enough to ask me to contribute to the wonderful series he was creating with his wife, Corinna Bechko. Also, Jordie was colouring the series, so it was a chance to collaborate with her on something professionally. After 3 covers for the series, I was sad that our collaborations would end, but then got the great news that Gabe and Corrina had a sequel series Exile On The Planet Of The Apes, this time with artist Marc Laming, and wanted us to continue providing alternate covers. I'll be sure to post them as the issue are coming out.

Dec.

4 comments:

PLANET-PULP said...

fantastic mate

Stephen Mooney said...

Another winner, Dec. Great drawing, and the simple, immediate colours really make it pop.

S.H.I.E.L.D boy said...

You rules!

Aoife said...

Incredible!!!!!