Monday, January 30, 2012

Solicitaions for April, 2012; THUNDERBOLTS 172 and 173


Marvel Comics released their solicitations for April last week, showing Part 1 and Part 2 of my 'T-Bolts v T-Bolts' arc with Jeff Parker will be released in April. Fancy cover by original T-Bolts artist/creator Mark Bagely! (I grew up on Bagley's art on Spider-man... so weird to see him draw character I designed...) Can't wait until these issues are out; they're a blast to draw. Big things to come in the book. Quite exciting.

Order your copies NOW!

Dec.

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

I've just found your blog through a link over at Comixfan. I've been picking up Thunderbolts since the Busiek Bagley days (with the exception of that fight club arc).

Ciaronemous said...

Cool blog Dec! Had a look trough it there some really class work! Good speaking to you in Belfast the other night, remind me again who was your friend in Cork that does the mural work?
(Cecily's friend)