Wednesday, January 18, 2012

THUNDERBOLTS: 'NEXT BIG THING'


Last Friday I took part in a 'Next Big Thing' press call about the upcoming Tbolts v Tbolts arc; the Tbolts 15th Anniversary event, starting with #172. The call had editor Tom Brennan, writer Jeff Parker and myself, answering questions to the various comics news sites. Below are links to some of the report by the various sites, so anything you want to know about the arc should be contained below.

Newsarama

Comic Book Resources
iFanboy
i09

Really looking forward to this arc coming out. It's definitely the biggest thing I've ever worked on.

Oh, and during the week an interview I did with Chris Sims for Comic Alliance went up too; this one looking at a lot of old, terrible drawings of mine. Looking at my work from Age 10, to Age 30. It was pretty fun. Check it out here.

Dec.

No comments: