Monday, October 08, 2012

NYCC 2012


It's that wonderful time of year; New York Comic Con is fast approaching; only days away in fact. If you're looking to get a commission, signatures, or just looking to say hello, just swing by table K2. Just look for the long que of people..... for Rick Remender, who's table is next to mine.

I'll also be signing at the Marvel booth from 1-2pm on Friday.

And be sure to check out the Spider-Man panel from 10:45-11:45 on Sunday, where I'll be on stage talking about Venom.

COMMISSIONS

I'll be taking a limited amount of commissions at the show. I'm planning on only doing 8 commissions a day and I'm not taking any pre-orders, so make sure you get to me early to get on the commission list. Commissions will be $100 for 7.5 x 11' fully inked piece.

Hope to see you all at the show!

Dec.

No comments: